1. Website is not collecting automatically any information, excluding information gathered in cookies files.
2. Cookies are computer data, especially text files, stored in the equipment of User and are intended for site use only. Cookies typically contain the origin website name, storage time on end device and a unique number.
3. Entity entitled to put cookies in User’s equipment and gain access to them is operator of www.bradas.pl, registered at ul. Konopnicka 5, 46-300 Olesno.
4. Cookies are used for:
a) customizing website content according to User’s preferences and optimizing the usage experience. These files allow to identify the User’s device and properly display web tailored to individual needs;
b) making statistics, that help to understand how Users benefit from a website. Such data allows improving the structure and content;
c) upkeep of User’s session (after logging in). Because of that, User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage.
5. Website uses two basic types of cookies, "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (constant cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files, stored in the User’s equipment until login out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in User’s equipment for time specified in parameters of cookies or until removal them by User.
6. Service uses following types of cookies:
a) "essential" cookies, allowing usage of services available on website, such as authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, ex. used for detection of authentication fraud;
c) "performance" cookies for collecting information about how the website is used;
d) "functional" cookies for saving User’s selected settings and personalizing interface, ex. selected language or region of origin, font size, appearance, website, etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies providing advertisement content, tailored to User’s interests.
7. In many cases, software used for browsing the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in User’s equipment. Web Users may make changes in settings of cookies at any time. These settings can be amended in such particular way to block the automatic handling of cookies in web browser’s settings or inform about every cookies allocation in the User’s equipment. Detailed information about the options and cookies handling are available in the software settings (browser).
8. BRADAS company would like to inform that restrictions imposed on cookies usage can influence some web functionality.
9. Cookies files are put on User’s equipment and can be used also by operator’s advertisers and partners.
More information about cookies is available at www.bradas.pl or in “Help” section of web browser.
Czy chcesz przejść do koszyka?
Usuń produkt z listy
Czy napewno chcesz anulować całe zamówienie?